Friday, June 03, 2011

Oh, for crying out loud....

I tried an ebook freebie I had, a supposed sequel to Sense and Sensibilty called Eliza's Daughter... and guess what? Joan Aiken seems to have gotten Austen mixed up with Charlotte Bronte, because the beginning reads more like Jane Eyre or Vilette than anything Austen ever wrote.

Reading: 1 minute
Blogging: 2 minutes

Labels:

2Bligs:

Anonymous beth bligged...

Maybe some nonfiction to cleanse your pallet before jumping back into YA? Does your library have any Malcolm Gladwell or MIchael Pollen? Barbara Kingsolver?

6/04/2011 9:57 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Love Barbara Kingsolver! Have meant to read Pollen, but maybe too dense for a book challenge? Anyway, I found something in the pile I'm really enjoying (White Cat) and something for the next, so I'm probably good. But gracious, so many books and so hard to find the right one!

6/04/2011 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home