Friday, June 03, 2011

Book 1: Held by Edeet Ravel

Held by Edeet Ravel. Annick Press, 2011

Wow, what a perfect book to start with. It was utterly riveting and got me right back into the non-stop reading swing of the book challenge. I feel too tired and stupid to write a real review at the moment, because of the challenge of avoiding spoilers, but will try to come back to it later and do it justice. My only complaint was an overly abrupt ending which left me with too many questions.


Thanks to the publishers for providing me with this book.

pages: 245
Reading time: 2 hours
Networking time: 5 minutes
Blogging time: 5 minutes

Labels: ,

2Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

Hello again, fellow challengee! I haven't heard anything about Held, but it sounds like an excellent start to your weekend's reading.

6/03/2011 1:17 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

I'm two for two, so far - Dramarama was even better.

6/03/2011 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home