Sunday, May 01, 2011

spoiled for choice

my husband, to my son: "Do you want to have Taran and Gwydion and Eilonwy, or Aslan and Peter and Susan and Edmund tonight?"

I'm a little sorry that Team Aslan won, because I'm the one reading The Book of Three aloud, but it's a happy night to be a mom.

2Bligs:

Anonymous beth bligged...

I'm scared read those out loud, because I'd have to confront the pronunciations. Which is a shame, because my son isn't taking to the first one, but I think he'd love the rest. He's not into taking liberties with series order, though.

He's still astonished that I shelve _Magician's Nephew_ second-to-last, for example.

You are a lucky mom.

5/02/2011 11:24 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Second to last is where it goes!

The pronunciations aren't that hard, just pick one and go with it. Keeping different voices going is challenging, though. My husband is so good at it and I feel inadequate.

5/02/2011 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home