Saturday, June 04, 2011

Book 6.5 Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith

I don't think I've ever had so many DNFs in a book challenge before, but I don't have the patience I once did. Too many books in this world I want to read to waste time on ones I'm not enjoying. This seemed derivative and the narrator's voice too bland.


pages: 60 out of 310

Reading: 35 minutes
Blogging: 5 minutes
Networking: 12 minutes

Labels: ,

2Bligs:

Blogger Jen Robinson bligged...

I totally respect dropping a book that isn't working for you. I was lucky this time, because all of my books ended up being worth finishing.

6/04/2011 9:42 PM  
Blogger Abby bligged...

I agree with Jen - I don't hesitate to stop a book that's not working for me. Luckily, this year I have chosen pretty well for myself and ended up with several AWESOME books, which makes them much easier to read!

6/05/2011 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home