Thursday, February 15, 2007

a confession

I am Weird about sequels. I realized this today, when I saw that New Moon, the sequel to Twilight, was already on hold for me. I'm not ready to read it. I'll probably hate it. It'll be all different 'n' stuff. I'm Weird about sequels.

On the other hand, dying to read the much-talked-about "Edward's Version."

2Bligs:

Blogger Mary Lee bligged...

Hey, welcome to the Weird About Sequels Club. I won't be able to read The King of Attolia until I've read The Thief and The Queen of Attolia! I ALWAYS read in order!

2/16/2007 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Yeah, I was disappointed by New Moon, though it would have had a hard time indeed living up to my total passion for Twilight. I'm also dying to read Edward's Version. I love stories like that, from a different perspective, like Ender's Game told by Bean.

2/18/2007 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home