Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Big Time!

I've been invited to a BOOK LAUNCH! How cool is that? I feel so New York! Fortunately, it is not actually in New York, so the fact that my classiest black shoes are Mary Jane-style Birkenstocks will not be a major issue.

It's for Hugging the Rock, which I haven't read yet, but luckily the launch isn't for several weeks.

Which raises an interesting question -- if I hate the book, do I still get to go? ;-)

3Bligs:

Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Not sure if there are multiple book launches, or just one, but I was also invited to a Hugging the Rock launch party, in Mountain View, CA. It will be my first one! I actually really liked the book, so that helps. I'm very excited.

8/16/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

You're going? Yay! We can meet!

8/16/2006 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

I'm definitely planning to attend. Meeting would be cool! One more reason to be excited to attend.

8/17/2006 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home