Saturday, June 05, 2010

Book 5: Silent in the Grave

Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourne

I am thoroughly YA'd out, so decided to finish this book, which I'd started before the challenge. Victorian historical mystery, a bit along the lines of the Amelia Peabody books, though without an archeological emphasis. It was fun, I'll probably read the rest of the series.

326 pages (out of 509)
Reading: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Blogging: 2 minutes

Labels: ,

6Bligs:

Blogger Camille bligged...

OH I LOVE this series! It really is interesting. Darker than Peabody...very gothic (especially the second one.)

6/05/2010 9:34 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Dark, eh? I think I'll wait to read the second one 'til after a slightly longer break from mentally ill mom/dead sibling YA books. ;-)

6/05/2010 11:03 AM  
Blogger Buffy bligged...

sounds like a series I should check out at some point! Is this the first one in the series?

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2010/06/nine-hours-24-minutes-51-seconds-and.html

6/05/2010 11:33 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Yes, the first of three. She also had a non-related book out this year callled The Dead Travel Fast, a gothic-romance sort of thing that was quite fun.

6/05/2010 11:47 AM  
Blogger Buffy bligged...

Cool. I put it on my "stuff to put on hold" list. :)

6/05/2010 11:56 AM  
Anonymous beth bligged...

My break from YA books was finishing off the parenting book I've been reading, which perhaps was not enough of a cleanser. I'm looking forward to see what you read next.

6/05/2010 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home