Friday, June 04, 2010

and we're off!

I read This is What I Did for the book challege a few years ago and it was terrific, so I'm going to start with Everything is Fine. (I might as well start heavy, because based on previous experience, I will be begging for something light later.)

Just a reminder that every relevant comment will earn $1 for the local Friends of the Library.

Labels:

2Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

Ah, so it's comments you get... Well, I'd have been leaving this one anyway, wishing you a very enjoyable challenge, just before I start mine! Happy reading...

6/04/2010 1:25 PM  
Blogger Carol H Rasco bligged...

I hope you are having a great "challenge" experience! I thoroughly enjoyed myself in this Challenge last year but due to a babysitting "date" with my one year old grandson this year, I am serving as a cheerleader during his naps. It is a great way to learn about new blogs, see what books I might like to add to my TBR stack...as if it isn't big enough already? Happy Reading!

6/05/2010 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home