Sunday, March 28, 2010

selected review round-up: Anything But Typical

I don't even want to think about trying to review Anything But Typical. It hit me in such a personal way and I am so endlessly grateful to Baskin for writing it, I just want to kiss her feet. So instead, here are a few reviews I randomly found via Google blog search:

Here's an excellent review at Wrapped in Foil, which points out how interesting the story is for anyone interested in the art of writing.

A good review from a "tween" perspective at The Golden Bookmark.

An appreciation from someone who usually avoids books about autism at The Book Gargoyle.

Review by another mom of an Aspie at The Betty and Boo Chronicles.

Review by a mom of a child with developmental delays at The Simple Life

A questioning review at Semicolon

Strong personal impressions from Ultimate Teen Reviews

Karen at Literate Lives writes about reading it with her students.

Labels: ,