Friday, June 04, 2010

Book 1: Everything is Fine by Ann Dee Ellis

Everything is Fine by Ann Dee Ellis

This was similar in style and theme to Ellis' first book, This is What I Did, and it might have had more of an impact on me if I hadn't read that one already. It felt like a retread. Not a bad book, but honestly, it didn't do much for me so I don't think I'll bother writing a lot but get on to the next book.

154 pages
Reading: 9:17-10:07 am
Blogging: 10:09 - 10:13

Labels: ,

2Bligs:

Blogger Bibliovore bligged...

I read this book a couple of months ago and found it not quite what I was expecting. I didn't remember This is What I Did well enough for it to feel like a retread, although there might have been some of that in the disjointed style that Ellis uses. I thought EiF was good, but just not exactly . . . hmm, I don't know.

Anyway, happy reading!

6/04/2010 7:47 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

The disjointed style and the slow reveal were both really familiar. I sometimes think my memory is too good.

6/04/2010 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home