Sunday, June 06, 2010

I am very done...

Technically there are almost 9 hours left of my 48, but I will not be using them. Not for book challenge purposes, anyway. I will try, between catching up on Facebook and reminding my son he has a mother, to continue cheering on the folks who are still in their 48 hours. And will keep collecting comments here, with $1 per comment going to the local Friends of the Library.

Labels:

2Bligs:

Blogger Buffy bligged...

Have a lovely Sunday! Good for you for all your reading, but also for being ready to return to life. ;)

My husband and daughter just left for church, so I have some more concentrated reading time ahead of me!

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2010/06/twenty-two-hours-27-minutes-19-seconds.html

6/06/2010 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Miss Pippi bligged...

Congrats on doing the challenge! Thanks for the cheers.

6/06/2010 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home