Wednesday, January 17, 2007

woof

I just finished Nancy Werlin's The Rules of Survival and I almost hate it, because it is so, so hard for me to write a review worthy of such an amazing book, a review that suggests what is so amazing about it without revealing too much. I'm working on it though, and in the meantime, I happened across this blog about being a National Book Award finalist by Werlin. Even knowing now how it all came out, it's entertaining reading. Especially if you like shoes.

1Bligs:

Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

I totally hear you on this one, esp. given what you said about having to do your reviews before you move on to a new book.

I read this book, thought it was amazing, and never wrote about it - because I didn't know how to do it justice. Ditto "Sold." I've got to get over this reviewing hump with unbelievable books.
-MotherReader

1/18/2007 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home