Friday, June 16, 2006

this reading challenge interrupted for an important announcement!

My son is reading.

I mean, really reading.

I mean, looking at a page of text he has NEVER SEEN BEFORE and READING IT.

My work here is done.

4Bligs:

Blogger Camille bligged...

I've gotta know, what is he reading?

6/16/2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

In this instance it was a workbook and he was reading the directions. But he has also read _One is a Snail, Ten is a Crab_ several times today.

6/17/2006 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Seems like this would be a high point of the weekend for you! Impressive, getting so many books read yourself, with working and momming in the mix. I am definitely interested to read Absolutely, Positively Not.

6/19/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly bligged...

Oh, man! I'm so jealous. I'm trying to get my 5-year-old son reading!!

Congrats!

6/20/2006 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home