Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Marvelous Toy

MotherReader turned me on to this great tool for bloggers and now I'm like a baby boy who just discovered his penis. It's so fun, I just wanna play with it all day long!

So far, people have mostly come here from bloglines or other blogger sites; the only keyword hit I got was obviously someone looking for that lanyard poem. (And glad I could help! I had a lot of trouble finding it the first time I searched.) But I look forward to seeing all the ass searches MotherReader warned me to expect.

Later: the searches seem pretty straightforward - things like "books for teenage gay lesbian" - but I suspect that number of people are finding my concept books bibliography while looking for the Jackson Five. I hope it's not too disappointing. I liked the Jackson Five!

1Bligs:

Blogger MotherReader bligged...

Hey, glad I could help... I think...

I keep laughing at your intro. paragraph. Have fun with your statcounter.

6/14/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home