Monday, August 13, 2007

sniff








This is my son, reading his very first chapter book. (Winnie the Pooh.)

Labels: ,

6Bligs:

Blogger Kelly bligged...

Oh, he's so cute, Wendy. I love his hair! Congrats. I hope to be there soon too :)

8/13/2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Heh. We've been getting raves about the hair since the day he was born. :-)

8/13/2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Judy bligged...

He IS cute. And it's so great when young kids read by themselves...there is no end to the wonder of reading.

Just curious...does he like Junie B. Jones? My five year old grandson loves reading those...also is into Magic Treehouse books.

8/13/2007 5:24 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

We have never tried Junie B., though my niece is a big fan. I could probably get him interested in the Magic Treehouse, since it would combine two of his favorite things ("the Magic Schoolbus" books and his treehouse. ;-) )

8/13/2007 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

What a great first chapter book! Love the photos.

8/13/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger Judy bligged...

I personally am not fond of Junie B books, but I guess it is more about what kids will read, isn't it? And besides the magic in the Magic Treehouse, O. likes them because some at least are based in non-fiction. He particularly liked Civil War on Sunday, and others along that line.

8/14/2007 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home