Friday, September 08, 2006

Furious George

GottaBook has a new oddaptation, this one about Curious George. As a mom whose child appreciates George, much much more than I do, I don't think it entirely captures the essence of the George Experience... but pretty close.

2Bligs:

Blogger Greg Pincus bligged...

I chose brevity over all encompassingness. If that's a word. Or even if it's not. But ya, I'll make no claims on entirety.

There are many such "experiences" that are sometimes difficult to encapsulate. I think I nailed some of that with my Hop on Pop Oddaptation, though.

Thanks for the link!

9/08/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Evan bligged...

Coincidentally, I was just telling someone today how much I enjoyed the Hop on Pop oddaptation. Nice work indeed!

9/09/2006 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home