Thursday, June 03, 2010

booty to share

Some years ago, a certain very thoughtful and patient person who will remain nameless committed a dastardly act of copyright infringement and photocopied, in its entirety, my favorite children's book, Magic in the Alley by Mary Calhoun. I have since then managed to obtain a legitimate used copy. Seeing as the book has never been reprinted and is going for $21 and up online, I wondered if anyone out there might want the photocopy? Drop me a comment. Unless that makes you an accessory.

Labels:

3Bligs:

Blogger Buffy bligged...

Fun! I bet my six-year-old daughter and I would have fun with this! (and I wanted to comment because who doesn't love the friends of the library!)
http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2010/06/starting-line-post-for-48-hour-reading.html

6/04/2010 7:55 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Email me your address and I'll get it in to the mail to you after this madness is over. It's a super-wonderful book and I don't think ever even made it into paperback for some bizarre reason.

6/05/2010 1:18 PM  
Blogger Buffy bligged...

Thanks Wendy! I e-mailed you at the editor e-mail -- is that what I should have done?

6/05/2010 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home