Thursday, June 03, 2010

almost to the starting line!

I'll be doing my 48 hours Friday and Saturday. I'm not expecting to give it my all this year, for various reasons, but will give it my some.

The commenting was so much fun last year, I think I'll join in the giving action and give $1 per (legitimate, discussion related) comment to the local Friends of the Library. (I changed my mind on the charity because I decided it should be reading related.)

Not a clue what I'm going to read, but there's always something. I think I'll combine goals with my ongoing Get These Damn Books Out of My House goal and try to read mostly books I own.

Labels:

1Bligs:

Blogger Amanda bligged...

I'm doing mine Friday and Saturday as well, but of course have other things going on. I'm going to try my best to just sit on my butt though!

6/03/2010 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home