Saturday, June 06, 2009

48 Hrs - Evernight

Evernight by Claudia Gray

From the start, everything about this book -- the title, the structure, the narrator -- simply screamed "I wanna be Twilight!" But there is a twist, and though it's an obvious one, it's also fairly well thought out and effective. The story will never win awards for lyrical writing or strong characterizations, but it's smooth and very absorbing and after awhile I stopped making comparisons and just enjoyed it. Should appeal to most readers who like star-crossed lover stories with a touch of creepy.

R: 3 hours, 6 minutes
B: 14 minutes
RB: 14 minutes

Labels: ,

2Bligs:

Blogger Liyana bligged...

Ahahah! I've read the second book. It's better in terms of plot, but I really don't like Bianca and Lucas.

6/07/2009 10:41 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Heh - see my comments on the second book, above.

6/07/2009 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home