Saturday, June 06, 2009

48 Hrs - Bah!

I looked up last years winner and it was 40 hours! The runners up were both 30. Seeing as I have already slept, I guess I will have to settle for a personal best.

Labels:

7Bligs:

Blogger Beth bligged...

Yeah, I knocked myself out of the challenge by oversleeping on Saturday morning. I was dreaming about books, though! You'd think that would count.

Good luck with the random drawing.

6/06/2009 8:10 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

I have a strong feeling I dreamed about books as well. I know I had the hardest time falling asleep, despite how tired I was. Who knew that overreading could make you wired.

6/06/2009 10:16 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners bligged...

I love sleep. I really do. That's why I slept in this morning instead of getting up early for the challenge.

6/06/2009 11:17 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

I've given up my family (except one half hour to play with my kid), my personal hygiene and any food requiring preperation, but I'm not giving up my sleep.

6/06/2009 11:51 PM  
Blogger Andromeda Jazmon bligged...

Personal best is what I am going for too. And enjoying myself reading instead of doing housework!! Yee haw!! good luck to you.

6/07/2009 3:29 AM  
Blogger Camille bligged...

I'm just trying to finish ONE book. Learned yesterday to stay away from turkey sandwiches. zzzzzzzz...

6/07/2009 1:36 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Oh dear, Camille, I will have to remember that for next year. This is where not eating any food that requires preparation came in handy.

6/07/2009 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home