Tuesday, September 11, 2007

to Cybil or not to Cybil

The 2nd annual CYBIL awards are coming up, and I'm trying to decide whether or not I should participate. I haven't been very active in the kidlitosphere lately, and I had to quit working, which means I can no longer bring current library experience to the party. On the other hand, I still know a child from a chicken, to quote Helen Lester, so maybe I could be of some help on one of the nominating committees.

Labels: ,

3Bligs:

Blogger Beth bligged...

I think you would definitely be a great asset, if you choose to donate your time.

Just sayin'.

9/12/2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Kelly bligged...

I'm glad you were there!!

2/21/2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Aw shucks, thanks. :-) I'm glad I was too!

2/22/2008 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home