Sunday, June 10, 2007

Book Challenge wrap-up

Only five books this year--fewer than last year, but all things considered, not bad.

5 books - 3 children/YA, 2 adult
1263 pages read
14 hours spent reading and blogging (plus 15 minutes on The Forest in the Hallway before I decided it wasn't for me.)

Not sure if I really earned anything from this except that book challenges are a good way to shake myself up and get things moving. I think I reviewed more in the past two days than all the previous month. Also, I learned I'd much rather write about children's books than anything else. Also, that sex in YA books makes me a lot more uncomfortable than it used to. Some damn parenting hormone or something.

Labels:

1Bligs:

Blogger Dewey bligged...

I learned that I am a REALLY SLOW reader!

6/10/2007 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home