Thursday, March 22, 2007

wooooooooooo... woooooooooo.....

(Those were spooky woo noises, if you couldn't tell.)

Jen Robinson is hosting the THIRTEENTH carnival of children's literature, brave woman that she is. She isn't planning a theme, but perhaps we should choose our luckiest posts. Or our unluckiest ones? I, of course, am all set with my review of Bean Thirteen.

Labels:

1Bligs:

Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Actually, I think thirteen is a lucky number. My Grandmother, who I was named after, and from whom I apparently inherited left-handedness, was born on 7/6/13, and always said that 13 was her lucky number. But anyway, thanks for plugging the carnival. There are only a couple of submissions so far, but I'm sure there'll be tons closer to the deadline.

3/27/2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home