Monday, March 26, 2007

tour of our children's books part 5





I just remembered several shelves I'd forgotten about, because they are hidden away, and I haven't even touched Evan's collection--but I'm pretty tired of this at this point, and likely you are too, so never mind.

This is (most of) my own collection of children's books (extra YA under the Agatha Christies.)

3Bligs:

Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

I'm so jealous!! I want all those books! I keep telling my fiance that as soon as we're married (47 days and counting) we need to have a baby so I can have an excuse to get more children's books. :-)

3/27/2007 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

And I thought I had a lot of children's books! Wow. That's very cool. Actually, I have a lot of books in boxes that were stored at my parents house until recently. I don't have room to unpack them now, but I look forward to a time when I can.

3/27/2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

What can I say, 14 years reviewing. :-) Also, truly excellent used bookstore in town, where I have found many lost gems. My son would have even more books, but several years before he was born, I was so depressed about our infertility problems that I got rid of all the picture books I'd been saving. I don't think he's missed them. ;-)

3/28/2007 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home