Friday, October 06, 2006

poetry friday - x-rated edition!

I forgot it was Friday until I read Gotta Book today, so I'm just stealing his idea and making a search results fib:

from
far
away:
ass picture,
statue of peeing kid--
clever halloween epitaphs

As usual, I had to cheat - the first three lines were one search. Don't even ask me where "ass picture" came from... I don't wanna know.

(And shoot, I got the syllables wrong, didn't I...)

4Bligs:

Blogger Kelly bligged...

Ha! Very funny, even if I'm not entirely sure what it means :)

10/06/2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger MotherReader bligged...

I get the "ass picture" search a lot. It's from the Weird-Ass Picture Book mentions. Now, why they choose to actually visit our pages after seeing the description, that I don't know.

10/06/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Of course!

I actually get some really wretched searches... I don't even look that often anymore, they depress me too much.

10/06/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Greg Pincus bligged...

Oh, I love the weird searches. I don't print 'em all, either, but I am addicted to looking (then trying to figure out just what they were looking for, why my blog came up, and as you note... why the heck the came to my blog anyway). Good fun for me.

Thanks for the link and the Fib (even with the extra syllable).

10/07/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home