Thursday, June 15, 2006

Are you ready?

Yes, I'm ready!

My TBR pile is piled high with YA books. My poetry friday entry is prewritten, to post tonight after midnight. (I don't really need to mention for the hundreth time that I'm anal, do I? Though if I were seriously anal, I suppose I'd look up exactly how many times I have mentioned it.) And I only have to work a 3 hour shift this weekend. Perhaps if I explain they'll even let me read at the desk. :-)

This would be a very, very bad weekend for the Net to go down.

3Bligs:

Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

I can beat you for anal on this one. I'm going to be traveling for the next two weeks, so I have three Poetry Friday entries stored up and ready to post on the appropriate days. Truly compulsive! And now I'm trying to catch up on some blog reading so that over the weekend I can just read books.

6/15/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Considering what happened to me last week, I can only admire you!

6/15/2006 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Well, to mis-quote "Say Anything", compulsive behavior has its time and it's place.

6/16/2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home