Sunday, June 07, 2009

48 Hrs - Slam

Slam by Nick Hornby

I didn't get that far in this one before my time ran out. It seems very well written, though.

So I'm done! Kind of nice to have finished while other people are still going -- I can spend some time on other blogs while half my brain isn't elsewhere.

I will write my official finish line post later -- for now I have a really strong desire to water the plants and do the laundry and watch a couple of episodes of "the Big Bang Theory" and eat something other than cashews.

R: 40 minutes
B: n/a
RB: 3 minutes

Labels:

2Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

The looking around other blogs without the necessity to keep an eye on the watch does sound nice! I found it hard to stop mentally jiggling for a bit when the 48 hours was up. But I used all my remaining energy reading my LJ flist -- it included news about the new Megan Whalen Turner book though - yay!

6/07/2009 3:27 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Oh, most excellent! Is it part of the Attolia world or is she doing something new?

6/07/2009 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home