Monday, January 05, 2009

*perk*

I was just browsing through the latest "Little, Brown and Company" catalog and they have some very tasty reprints coming up, including Mr. Popper's Penguins and The Enormous Egg. I'll post reviews when the books are out.

Labels:

2Bligs:

Blogger david elzey bligged...

I'll be very curious to see what Little, Brown are doing with these titles, as they are currently in print and available in their original versions -- both hardcover and paperback -- and have been for decades.

1/06/2009 6:25 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Little Brown is the company that has been publishing them all these years and there's no indication that they're "doing" anything to the books, except giving them new covers. (Though I see the MPP cover has actually been around for awhile.) The hardcover of MPP still seem to have the original cover. I quite like the new cover for TEE, it's intriguing.

1/06/2009 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home