Monday, June 23, 2008

a good dressing down

Some very interesting insights on Debbie Harry Sings in French by
Lady Schrapnell. Comments worth reading, too.

Labels:

3Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

That's a very witty title! And you're kind to call them insights -- I do respond to books the way I 'should' sometimes, really. Story of a Girl is here now, should you ever feel like doing this again...

My reply to your question about IM seems to have got lost, btw.

6/23/2008 2:18 PM  
Blogger Lady S. bligged...

Okay - that sounds good. It'll be next week most like, as I won't have much of a chance to read and blog it this.

Just finished Drawing the Ocean, and I really loved it. Possibly even a bit more than you, but I'll reread your review now to see. ;) I hadn't heard of the author before your mention, so thanks again.

6/25/2008 1:11 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

Oh, terrific. She was a new author to me too, I just happened to get a review copy and it looked interesting.

Next week sounds good, I was actually kind of dreading starting something so heavy at this moment. Must scrounge around for a light read for today.

6/25/2008 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home