Sunday, October 14, 2007

Robert's Snow Schedule

Postings for "Robert's Snow" are beginning! For anyone who's been living under a rock recently, not unlike myself, this is a kidlitosphere-wide project to promote the "Robert's Snow" illustrated snowflake auctions, which benefit cancer research. Many of us have personal reasons for our involvement in this project; I nearly lost my oldest friend to Leukemia, so I am very happy to be able to play a small part. "My" illustrator will be featured here on November 6th.

This week's schedule for snowflake postings can be found over at the Cybil's blog. This is an opportunity to get acquainted the work of some children's book illustrators you may not have encountered before, as well as some that everyone's heard of--and if you're inspired to place a bid, all the better.

Labels: ,