Thursday, June 04, 2009

aw man...

I just saw the the grand prize for the book challenge is a drawing by the author/illustrator of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Only my son's favorite series! Only books he has TRACED the pictures of for hours on end! (And astonishingly well, too.) I'm so bummed that I don't have a chance in hell of winning. Nobody tell my kid, okay? He will never forgive me.

Labels:

4Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

Oh, ouch!

I'd donate it to him if I were to win, but as I haven't a chance in hell of winning either, that's not much use.

On a selfish note, I'm looking forward to hearing about your stack of YA paranormals!

6/05/2009 3:30 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

I just finished one, am supposedly blogging about it right now. Back to the challenge!

6/05/2009 10:58 PM  
Blogger Charlotte bligged...

It's a bit disheartening, isn't it, to know that from the get go. I just can't compete with teenagers when it comes to doing without sleep...

6/07/2009 10:40 AM  
Blogger web bligged...

Those darn teenagers... I can't imagine why we keep reading about them! ;-)

6/07/2009 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home