Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the next Siskel and Ebert

Lady Schrapnell is joining me in my upcoming YA read, Debbie Harry Sings in French.

3Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

I've finished now, but will hold off on reporting until you're ready.

6/20/2008 12:45 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

You can go ahead if you want - I'm way behind, what with summer break and having to keep the boy amused.

Do you have an AIM account?--might be fun to do a real time chat.

6/20/2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Lady S. bligged...

Sorry - every time I was about to reply, I lost the computer for one reason or another! I have discovered that I do indeed have an AIM account, though I haven't used it in so long I wasn't sure. (I use my Skype or Gmail account for the chat I do.)

The delay in writing up the book has given time for more serious concerns to work their way to the surface, though I started off, like you, just disappointed there wasn't more. Will write up soon and we can argue - er - discuss if you want.

6/22/2008 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home