Tuesday, May 08, 2007

books? what books?

AmoxCalli has tagged me for the what books are you reading meme and my first thought was, "oh crap, I'm not!" Not strictly true though, it just feels that way because I'm suffering from major reviewer's block. I'm in the introduction to The Only Boy in the World by Michael Blastland, near the end of On the Banks of Plum Creek with Ben, and a bit stuck in the middle of Laura Kinsale's Shadowheart. I'm also just about to start The Official Firefly Companion, Volume One.

Tag, you're it: book, book, book; The Brookeshelf; There's Always Time for a Book; So Many Books...

Labels: ,

3Bligs:

Blogger Lady S. bligged...

Heh. I was just thinking 'Oh crap, why couldn't this have happened when I wasn't being dutiful and only doing course reading' when I saw that you'd tagged me! :)

5/09/2007 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Consider me tagged. Sorry about the belated response, I was away!

5/11/2007 4:46 AM  
Blogger ElsKushner bligged...

Did it! Thanks for the tag.

5/15/2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home