Friday, March 02, 2007

stone knives and bearskin

As if not being able to send the Cat in the Hat a birthday card weren't bad enough, lately every time I try to access Jen Robinson's book page or Big A, Little A, my browser acts like it has St. Vitus' Dance. (I'm still reading, via Bloglines, just can't comment.) I had to fight through eight screens of nonsense just to get the URL for that Brookeshelf link a few days back. Anyway, just so you know I'm not ignoring you on purpose...

2Bligs:

Blogger Kelly bligged...

Oh, man, that stinks, Wendy! Hope it gets figured out :)

3/02/2007 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Sounds very frustrating for you! Hope that you can get it straightened out. Thank goodness for bloglines, though. At least you can keep up a bit. But I know what you mean. Yours is one of the blogs that I like to actually visit, instead of using Google Reader (as is Big A little a), and it would be annoying not to be able to.

3/03/2007 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home