Wednesday, December 20, 2006

as if I didn't feel enough like smashing my head into a wall

A friend of mine reports that her son is not allowed to check out books above or below his "official reading level" at the school library. Comments on her blog indicate this is not an isolated school policy, either.

Who thinks up these things? Who? And what the hell are they smoking?

3Bligs:

Blogger Nina Lindsay bligged...

Send him to the public library. (No smoking allowed.)

12/20/2006 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous bligged...

Can you share the blog address. We have some info on our blog about the disasters of leveled books! It is becoming a crazy thing. I'd love to read this post that you are talking about.

Franki

12/20/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger web bligged...

I'm not sure I should publicize her blog... can you give me an email address and I'll send it to you privately?

12/20/2006 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home